- Responsible for 2 investment areas; i) FIF open ended funds and ii) Term funds.
- Assist, back up and support Fund manager in all duties.
- Covers term fund trades with foreign investments fund and engaging FX hedging on weekly basis.
- Coordinate with counter parties in searching fixed income direct investment for term fund.
- Seek, analyze and present new foreign investment ideas/funds to committees.
- Review and evaluate master fund performance among peers while monitor for the best performer to replace the existing one if lagged in competency.
- Explore and create outlook in global valuation matrix and advise funds on monthly basis.
- Responsible to solve all problems which may occur regarding trades, operations, admin and regulation issues.
- Provide advisory and support for marketing group upon requests.
- Accountable in due diligence and credit review on foreign issuers.
- Familiar with investment agreement such as ISDA and Term sheet. Responsible in coordinate with compliance group and SEC
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance, Economics, and related field
- At least 2 years’ experience in the investment filed
- CFA Charterholder or candidate is preferred
- Good command of the English language and good writing/communication skills required
- Team player and be able to work well under pressure
- Financial Products & Investment knowledge
- Investment Market
- Derivative Instruments
- FX Market
- Familiar with investment agreement. i.e., ISDA, ISMA
- Familiar with SEC investment regulation
- Good administrative and negotiation skills
- Excellent in computer skill
- Personal Characteristics / Attributes
- Positive attitude