KFCYBER: Access Growth Opportunities in Cyber Security, the Backbone of Digital Era
As the digital world has become increasingly borderless with more internet users and abundant online information sharing and connecting, data security and users’ privacy have become the agenda in which business operators have placed an importance with more investments in Cyber Security to protect cyber threats that can lead to reputational, legal, and financial damages of their businesses.
Massive secular tailwind for Cyber Security businesses
1. New-era technologies have helped devices connected to the internet more conveniently but caused more gaps in Cyber Security at the same time.
2. More developed and complex data phishing forms have severe consequences that include the loss of confidential data, and financial and reputational damages. Thus, the involved companies have always sought to avoid these risks by investing in Cyber Security protection.
3. Changes in consumer behaviors such as remote works and use of Cloud storage have increased the companies’ spending for better Cyber Security and its market is expected to grow at a rate of 12.6 % p.a. until 20301
Source: 1Businesswire: Global Cyber Security Market (2020 to 2030) - by Component, Security Type, Deployment, Enterprise, Use Case and Industry -ResearchAndMarkets.com, November 2020. 2Accenture security, Innovate for Cyber Resilience, Third Annual State of Cyber Resilience, 2020. 3Team8: 2021 Cybersecurity Brief
The COVID-19 pandemic is an additional catalyst for Cyber Security risks: For example, remote work has increased the average cost of data breach by 137,000 USD1, while a lot of representatives from major companies said that they will most likely increase their Cyber Security due to Covid-192 (Source: 1varonis: 134 Cybersecurity Statistics and Trends for 2021, February 2021 | 2worldwide; HfS Research ; April 2020; 631 respondents; 18 years and older; Representatives from major enterprises; Online survey)
4. Governments’ concern over regulatory requirements to protect data with heavy penalties imposed for those who show inadequate data protection
Why Krungsri Cyber Security Fund (KFCYBER) is interesting?
Invest in the master fund titled Allianz Global Investors Fund - Allianz Cyber Security, offering a diversified access to across all layers of Cyber Security growth opportunities backed with the solid investment strategies:
1. Actively managed portfolio of stocks with growth potentials across all layers of Cyber Security through a selection by the highly experienced team of fund managers with their high confidence
Source: Allianz Global Investors | *Allianz Cyber Security holdings by category as of 31 December 2021
2. Portfolio focusing mostly on pure play stock; companies which are most closely related to the Cyber Security area with broad industry exposure and all cap approach, providing diversified access to the Cyber Security growth story
Source: Allianz Global Investors as of 31 Dec. 2021
3. Outstanding Performance: Allianz Cyber Security Composite Performance
Source: Allianz Global Investors, as of 31 December 2021. Data gross of fees. This shows the performance of the master fund, so it is not complied to AIMC’s standard. The information above is a composite performance under the same strategy. KFCYBER will invest in Allianz Global Investors Fund - Allianz Cyber Security, Class RT (USD) which is registered in Luxembourg and incepted on 9 February 2021
Fund information: KFCYBER
The fund is divided into two share classes:
||Invest in Allianz Global Investors Fund - Allianz Cyber Security, Class RT (USD) (The master fund), on average in an accounting year, of not less than 80% of fund’s NAV. The master fund invests in the global equity markets with a focus on companies whose business should benefit from or is currently related to the "cyber security" theme. Cyber security includes everything from computer security and disaster recovery to end user training
||6 - High risk | Fully hedge against foreign exchange rate risk (Hedge against the exchange rate risk at a particular time for the value of at least 90% of the foreign investment value)
||Both share classes have no dividend payment policy
||Daily (Please refer to Fund’s Non-Dealing Calendar)
||7 – 15 February 2022 (After IPO: 22 February 2022)
Every 100,000 Baht investment amount in
Terms & Conditions
Krungsri Cyber Security Fund-A (KFCYBER-A)
during 7 – 15 February 2022
receive investment units of KFCYBER-A valued 100 Baht
- This promotion is applicable to the NET investment amount in Krungsri Cyber Security Fund-A (KFCYBER-A) during IPO period only. Net investment amount means purchase or switching in value less redemption or switching out value. Investment amount in Krungsri Cyber Security Fund-I (KFCYBER-I) is not eligible for this promotion.
- Investors must hold units until 15 June 2022. The outstanding investment amount is based on the unit balance of the fund as of 15 February 2022. However, customers will not be eligible to join this promotion if they redeem and/or switch out investment units of the fund during 16 February – 15 June 2022 regardless of the amount of redemption.
- Transferring investments units to different investor during 16 February – 15 June 2022, regardless of the amount of the transaction, is not eligible for this promotion. For transferring investments units from and/or to omnibus account, the investor must notify the management company and provide support documentation showing the transferor and transferee accounts belong to the same investor in order to be eligible for this promotion.
- The Management Company will calculate the total investment amount in KFCYBER-A based on each investor’s unitholder account number. In case an investor has more than 1 account, the Management Company will not consolidate the total investment amount from all accounts for this promotion.
- The total amount of investment amount, which is less than 100,000 Baht, will not be counted for the promotion.
- The Management Company will allocate the promotion units of KFCYBER-A to the eligible investors within 31 July 2022. The units of KFCYBER-A will be calculated at its NAV price on the allocation date. Front-end fee is waived for the units of KFGMIL-A received from this promotion.
- Subscription and switch-in order through unit-linked life insurance and provident fund are not eligible for this promotion.
- Other terms and conditions may apply for the transaction executed through an omnibus account. Investor should contact your representative selling agents for further information.
- The Management Company reserves the right to offer other equivalent reward as appropriate or change terms & conditions of this promotion without prior notice.
- This promotion expense is charged to the Management Company, not the fund.
- This mutual fund concentrates its investment in Information Software industry. Therefore, the investors may incur a substantial loss of investment.
- Please study fund features, performance, and risk before investing. Past performance is not an indicative of future performance.