Every 100,000 Baht investment amount in
Terms & conditions
Krungsri China Megatrends fund-A (KFCMEGA-A)
during 7 - 15 June 2021
receive investment units of KFCMEGA-A valued 100 Baht
- This promotion is applicable to the NET investment amount in Krungsri China Megatrends fund-A (KFCMEGA-A) during IPO period only. Net investment amount means purchase or switching in value less redemption or switching out value.
- Investors must hold units until 15 October 2021. The outstanding investment amount is based on the unit balance of the fund as of 15 June 2021. However, customers will not be eligible to join this promotion if they redeem and/or switch out investment units of the fund during 16 June – 15 October 2021 regardless of the amount of redemption.
- The Management Company will calculate the total investment amount in KFCMEGA-A based on each investor’s unitholder account number. In case an investor has more than 1 account, the Management Company will not consolidate the total investment amount from all accounts for this promotion.
- The total amount of investment amount, which is less than 100,000 Baht, will not be counted for the promotion.
- The Management Company will allocate the promotion units of KFCMEGA-A to the eligible investors within 30 November 2021. The units of KFCMEGA-A will be calculated at its NAV price on the allocation date. Front-end fee is waived for the units of KFCMEGA-A received from this promotion.
- Subscription and switch-in order through unit-linked life insurance is not eligible for this promotion.
- Other terms and conditions may apply for the transaction executed through an omnibus account. Investor should contact your representative selling agents for further information.
- Transferring units, either to the same or different investor, is not eligible for this promotion.
- The Management Company reserves the right to offer other equivalent reward as appropriate or change terms & conditions of this promotion without prior notice.
- This promotion expense is charged to the Management Company, not the fund.