Maximize your return opportunity with SSF | RMF regular investing
Make a regular investment in SSF and RMF for 12 consecutive months from January - December 2022, receive KFCASH-A valued at 0.5% of the accumulated value of investment*
*Investment conditions and eligible rights to receive KFCASH-A units
- This promotion campaign is applicable only for those who make a regular investment or apply for Regular Saving Plan service in SSF and RMF except KFCASHSSF, KFAFIXSSF, KFCASHRMF, KFAFIXRMF, KFGOVRMF, KFLTGOVRMF, KFMTFIRMF, and any new SSF/ RMF 2022 according to the Company's announcement for exemption, with the fixed investment amount each month for 12 months starting from January – December 2022.
- Qualified investment amount must be the amount investing in same fund with equal amount in each month for consecutive 12 months. In case that investors would like to invest regularly with the fixed amount of money for more than one fund, the Management Company will calculate investment amount of each fund separately.
- In case there is no subscription in any month regardless of the reasons; facts that investors fail to subscribe fund and that the Management Company is not able to deduct from saving account and/or charge to the credit card account applied in the investor’s Regular Saving Plan resulting in discontinuous investment; they will be regarded a breach of promotion condition and the total investment amount will not be calculated for the KFCASH-A units’ entitlement.
- In case investors subscribe fund by themselves and/or apply for Regular Saving Plan for consecutive 12 months but the investment amount is not equal each month; smaller or larger amount in some months regardless of the reasons, the Management Company will calculate by multiplying the smallest amount x 12 to get the total investment amount for KFCASH-A units’ entitlement since it will be regarded the actual amount of 12 consecutive months.
- Eligible investment amount from this promotion will be not considered for other promotions in 2022, but the investment amount exceeding the total eligible investment amount and incorrect investment amount from this promotion will be calculated according to the annual “SSF / RMF Promotion 2022” terms and conditions.
invests regularly in the following funds:
( / ) KFENS50SSF at 10,000 Baht from January - December 2022, totaling consecutive 12 months reaching the investment amount at 120,000 Baht.
Thus, Mr. A will receive 600 Baht of KFCASH-A units
: Apply for the Regular Saving Plan service of the following funds:
( / ) KFS100SSF at 5,000 Baht from January - December 2022, totaling 12 months reaching the investment amount at 60,000 Baht
( / ) KFGGSSF at 2,000 Baht from January - December 2022, totaling 12 months reaching the investment amount at 24,000 Baht
: Invest regularly in the following fund:
( / ) KFGBRANRMF at 3,000 Baht from January - December 2022, totaling 12 months reaching the investment amount at 36,000 Baht
Total investment amount from investing in 12 consecutive months is 120,000 Baht.
Thus, Mr. B will receive with 600 Baht of KFCASH-A units.
applies for the Regular Saving Plan service of the following funds:
( X ) KFCLIMASSF at 5,000 Baht from January - December 2022 but no direct debit payment done in June and no fund subscription in the same month. Thus, his total investment is considered a breach of condition (regardless of a fact that any investment will be made in the next month or not).
( / ) KFUSRMF at 2,000 Baht from January - December 2022, totaling 12 months with additional investments in July and December at 20,000 Baht each month. His total investment reached 64,000 Baht.
( / ) KFGTECHRMF at 5,000 Baht from January – April 2022, at 7,000 Baht from May – November, and at 10,000 Baht in December, totaling 12 months with 79,000 Baht of investment.
In this case, there are only two funds investing in 12 consecutive months, which are:
Thus, Mr. C will receive 420 Baht of KFCASH-A units, while the remaining investment at 114,000 Baht will be calculated to receive annual SSF/ RMF promotion entitlement.
- KFUSRMF: 24,000 Baht based on the multiple of lowest amount/ month - 2,000 Baht x 12
- KFGTECHRMF: 60,000 Baht based on the multiple of lowest amount/ month - 5,000 Baht x 12
More convenient access to transactions with automatic set-up of your SSF and RMF Regular Investment to prevent skipping the transactions through @ccess Mobile App or @ccess Online Service by logging in the system and choose the menu "Regular Saving Plan". Log in to system, click here.
And now you can redeem your credit card points of all Krungsri credit card types (except Krungsri Corporate Card) to invest in any SSF / RMF through @ccess Mobile Application and @ccess Online Service on a condition that 1,000 points = 100 Baht of fund units. | See terms and conditions, click here.
- Investors must hold investment units invested during this promotion period until 31 March 2023, which is the date the Management Company will calculate the net accumulated investment for KFCASH-A units’ entitlement.
- For investors having more than one fund account, the Management Company will count the net accumulated investment amount from all their accounts by considering the ID Card number.
- The Management Company will transfer KFCASH-A units according to the investment and entitlement conditions to investors by 28 April 2023. KFCASH-A units will be calculated at its NAV price on the allocation date.
- The Management Company reserves the rights to change the promotional conditions without giving prior notice. In case of any dispute, the Management Company’s decision shall be deemed final.
Conditions for subscription through credit card
- Investors can use Krungsri participating credit cards, namely Krungsri Exclusive Signature, Krungsri Signature, Krungsri Platinum Visa/ Master, Krungsri Visa/ Master, HomePro Visa Platinum Credit Card, Krungsri Lady Titanium, Krungsri Manchester United, Krungsri Doctor Card, AIA Visa, Krungsri JCB Platinum, Siam Takashimaya (all types), Krungsri NOW, Central The 1 Credit Card, Simple Visa Card, Krungsri First Choice, and Lotus's Credit Card to purchase SSF and RMF* of the Management Company at the minimum purchase amounts as follows:
- SSF: 500 Baht
- RMF: 2,000 Baht except KFACHINRMF, KFCLIMARMF, KFGGRMF and KFUSRMF 500 Baht onwards
KFCASHSSF, KFAFIXSSF, KFCASHRMF, KFAFIXRMF, KFGOVRMF, KFLTGOVRMF, KFMTFIRMF, and any new SSF/ RMF in 2022 according to the Management Company’s announcement for exception
See KFCASH-A details, please click here.
- Any investment units from subscription will not join the credit card promotion and reward points accumulation.
- Conditions in using credit cards will be as set forth by the Management Company and the Credit Card Companies.
- The Management Company reserves the right to change the conditions in subscribing the funds through credit cards without giving prior notice. In case of any dispute, the Company’s decision shall be deemed final.
See SSF and RMF manuals, please click here.
- SSF is the fund to promote savings. | RMF is the fund promoting long-term investment for retirement.
- Investors should understand fund features, returns, risks and study tax benefits in the investment manual before making an investment decision.
- Investors will be not eligible for tax benefits in an absence of compliance with investment conditions.
- For KFGOLDRMF
- The Fund will hedge against currency risk upon fund manager’s discretion. Therefore, the fund may be exposed to currency risk and/or investors may receive return above or below the initial investment. Meantime, as the Fund mainly invests in foreign fund, there will be more risks associated to the economic, politic, and society of the country that the Fund intends to invest.
- The Fund invests in the fund units of foreign fund named “SPDR Gold Trust” traded in Singapore Stock Exchange. Net Asset Value (NAV) of the Fund will be calculated using closed price of SPDR Gold Trust traded in Singapore whose price may be different from the price of Gold Commodities or closed price of SPDR Gold Trust traded in other exchanges. Therefore, the investors may get the Fund at the price different from Gold Commodities price or the price of SPDR Gold Trust traded in other exchanges.
- KFACHINSSF*, KFACHINRMF*, KFCLIMASSF, KFCLIMARMF, KFEURORMF, KFGBRANSSF*, KFGBRANRMF*, KFGTECHRMF, KFHCARERMF, KFINDIARMF, KFJAPANRMF, KFUSSSF*, and KFUSRMF* will hedge against currency risk upon fund manager’s discretion. Therefore, the fund may be exposed to currency risk and/or investors may receive return above or below the initial investment. (*Remark: The funds will enter into a forward contract to hedge against the exchange rate risk on average of 90% of the foreign investment value.)
- KFAFIXSSF, KFAFIXRMF, KFGGSSF, KFGGRMF, KFINFRASSF, KFINFRARMF, KFHAPPYSSF, and KFHAPPYRMF will fully hedge against currency risk.
- KFGTECHRMF and KFHCARERMF have concentrated investments in a specific industry sector. Thus, investors may suffer significant loss in the value of their investment.
- KFGOLDRMF, KFGTECHRMF, and KFHCARERMF, investors should seek additional advice before investing.