Speaking about his view on markets, Mr. Mueller explained that
although equities are risky assets, their growth opportunities exist. Thus, the fund has still maintained its equity investment at high levels, while merging markets in Asia, Japan and the United States still see opportunities to grow. Despite of the fund’s positive view toward Europe market, it remains sensitive to the COVID-19 crisis. Therefore, the Europe is currently underweighted. However, if the Europe signals a recovery sign with a growth opportunity, the fund’s position can be adjusted swiftly. For U.S. market, even though it has been seen as expensive, the fund will seek a chance for investment by reviewing the central banks’ monetary policies.
According to the above-mentioned views, Mr. Mueller explained more that, about 30 - 35% of the fund’s investment portfolio stay in equities, 65% in debt instruments and the remaining 5% cash. However, the allocation is flexible. Equity exposure is historically ranged between 20% - 50%, depending on market conditions in each period. The rest will go to quality debt instruments.
Interested investors can purchase KFCORE through only Krungsri Asset Management and Bank of Ayudhya’s branches nationwide. The first purchase must be made at a minimum of 50,000 baht and the next purchase is 2,000 baht. Special promotion was also offered during IPO period (15 – 27 October 2020) only where every 100,000 baht of investment in this fund will earn 100 baht of KFCORE units. (when investing in compliance with terms and conditions set forth in this promotion)
- Please carefully study fund features, performance, and risk. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results.
- KFCORE shall invest in the investment units of foreign mutual funds and/or exchange traded funds (ETFs) which have the investment policy to invest in equity instruments, bank deposits, debt instruments, hybrid instruments, commodities, alternative assets including foreign property funds and/or REITs, and/or infrastructure funds established or issued in countries worldwide.
- The fund has risk level at 5 - moderate to high risk.
- The Fund may invest in fixed-income instruments of non - investment grade or unrated securities and may also invest in unlisted securities. Therefore, investors are subject to higher risk of not receiving their principal and interest payments that are due to them.
- The Fund may enter into a currency swap within discretion of the Management Company which may incur transaction costs. The increased costs will reduce overall return. In absence of a currency swap, investors may lose or gain from foreign exchange or receive lower return than the amount initially invested.
For more information, please contact:
Krungsri Asset Management Co., Ltd Tel. 02-657-5757 or Bank of Ayudhya
See details of KFCORE Click
See details of KFCORE’s promotion Click