Choose the Right SSF | RMF & Enjoy Special Promotion 2023
Receive KFCASH-A units valued at 100 Baht for every investment of 50,000 Baht*
*Special promotion when investing in SSF/ RMF 2023 (according to terms and conditions), receive KFCASH-A units valued at 100 Baht for every 50,000 Baht investment.
Adding debt instruments to your portfolio to reduce volatility and spread out your money into onshore and offshore debt markets.
Invest in Thai’s top 100 companies listed on SET with an aim to generate investment returns close to that of SET100 index.
Access to growth opportunities from China’s new economy through A-Shares market tending to benefit from structural changes, post-pandemic COVID-19 economic recovery, and long-term economic reform.
Get access to five China’s mega trends in one fund: Consumption, Technology, Healthcare, Clean energy, and New transportation.
|Krungsri Global Brands Equity Dividend SSF (KFGBRANSSF)
Focus to invest in global dominant brands, especially products in the consumer discretionary, IT, and finance sectors that always get consumers to buy no matter how economic cycle has evolved.
Primarily invest in global healthcare stocks that have been viewed as a defensive play amid economic cycles, while the aging society has become an opportunity for medical technologies, medicines, vaccines, or health insurance to grow.
Every fund has minimum purchase at 500 Baht only.
And now you can redeem your credit card points of all Krungsri credit card types (except Krungsri Corporate Card) to invest in any SSF / RMF through @ccess Mobile Application and @ccess Online Service on a condition that 1,000 points = 100 Baht of fund units. | See terms and conditions, click here.
*Investment conditions and eligible rights to receive KFCASH-A units
Conditions for subscription through credit card
- This promotion campaign is eligible for an investment in SSF and RMF managed by Krungsri Asset Management Co., Ltd. (“the Company”), except KFCASHSSF, KFCASHRMF and any new SSF/ RMF 2023 according to the Company's announcement for exemption, with the accumulated investment amount during 3 January – 29 December 2023.
- Investors must hold investment units invested during this promotion period until 29 March 2024, which is the date the Management Company will calculate the net accumulated investment for KFCASH-A units’ entitlement.
- The net accumulated investment amount consists of (1) a total investment amount of subscription and switch-in transactions from other non-SSF and non-RMF of the Management Company and (2) transfers of SSF and RMF from other management companies, excluding the transfers from PVD to RMF, being deducted with the total investment amount of redemption, switch-out transactions to SSF/RMF not participating in this promotion or other fund of the Management Company, and transfers from SSF and RMF units of the Management Company to other companies. The exception will be allowed only when the redemption, switch-out and transfer are made from the outstanding balances on 30 December 2022 calculated with FIFO basis by the Management Company, according to tax benefit conditions specified by the Revenue Department.
- For investors having more than one fund account, the Management Company will count the net accumulated investment amount from all their accounts by considering the ID Card number.
- The Management Company will transfer KFCASH-A units according to the investment and entitlement conditions to investors by 26 April 2024. KFCASH-A units will be calculated at its NAV price on the allocation date.
- Net eligible investment units from SSF/ RMF Regular Investment for 12 consecutive months from Jan. – Dec. 2023 will be not considered for this above-mentioned promotion.
- RMF units transferred from PVD will be eligible only for RMF-for-PVD promotion, but not for this promotion mentioned above.
- The Management Company reserves the rights to change the promotional conditions without giving prior notice. In case of any dispute, the Management Company’s decision shall be deemed final.
See KFCASH-A details, please click here.
- Investors can use Krungsri participating credit cards, namely Krungsri Private Banking, Krungsri Exclusive Signature, Krungsri Signature, Krungsri Platinum Visa/ Master, Krungsri Visa/ Master, HomePro Visa Platinum Credit Card, Krungsri Lady Titanium, Krungsri Manchester United, Krungsri Doctor Card, AIA Visa, Krungsri JCB Platinum, Siam Takashimaya (all types), Krungsri NOW, Central The 1 Credit Card, Simple Visa Card, Krungsri First Choice, and Lotus's Credit Card to purchase SSF and RMF* (*except KFCASHSSF, KFAFIXSSF, KFCASHRMF, KFAFIXRMF, KFGOVRMF, KFLTGOVRMF, KFMTFIRMF, and any new SSF/ RMF in 2023 according to the Company’s announcement for exemption.)
- Any investment units from subscription will not join the credit card promotion and reward points accumulation.
- Conditions in using credit cards will be as set forth by the Management Company and the Credit Card Companies.
- The Management Company reserves the right to change the conditions in subscribing the funds through credit cards without giving prior notice. In case of any dispute, the Company’s decision shall be deemed final.
See SSF and RMF manuals, please click here.
Disclaimers/ Investment Policies SSF is the fund to promote savings. | RMF is the fund promoting long-term investment for retirement. Investors should understand fund features, returns, risks and study tax benefits in the investment manual before making an investment decision. |Investors will be not eligible for tax benefits in an absence of compliance with investment conditions.
- KFS100SSF/ KFS100RMF shall invest at least 80% of NAV in average of fund accounting year in shares listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand that are constituents of the SET100 Index to enable the Fund to track investment returns of SET100 Total Return Index (SET100 TRI). Risk Level: 6 – High risk.
- KFAFIXSSF / KFAFIXRMF invests both onshore and offshore in debt instruments and/or deposits or deposits equivalent issued, certified, avalized, or repayment guaranteed by the government, a state enterprise, a financial institution, and/or private entity with non-investment grade/unrated securities of not exceeding 20% of NAV. Risk Level: 4 – Low to moderate risk. Fully hedge against foreign exchange rate risk.
- KFACHINSSF/ KFACHINRMF shall invest at least 80% of NAV in average of fund accounting year in the foreign investment fund named, UBS (Lux) Investment SICAV - China A Opportunity (USD) (Class P - acc) (Master Fund). Risk Level: 6 – High risk | Hedge against currency risk upon fund manager’s discretion. Normally, the Fund will hedge against the exchange rate risk at a particular time for the value of at least 90% of the foreign investment value.
- KFCMEGASSF / KFCMEGARMF shall invest at least 80% of NAV in average of fund accounting year in the foreign investment fund named, Krungsri China Megatrends Fund (KFCMEGA) (Master Fund) that will invest in the investment units of foreign equity funds and/or exchange traded funds (ETFs) which have the investment policy of investing in the securities of listed companies in China and/or companies, having established a major presence or deriving a majority of their revenues from business operations in China and relations to or beneficiaries of the rise of mega trends. Risk Level: 6 – high risk | Hedge against currency risk upon fund manager’s discretion.
- KFGBRANSSF/ KFGBRANRMF shall invest at least 80% of NAV in average of fund accounting year in the foreign investment fund named, Morgan Stanley Investment Funds - Global Brands Fund, Class ZX (Master Fund). Risk Level: 6 – High risk | Hedge against currency risk upon fund manager’s discretion. Normally, the Fund will hedge against the exchange rate risk at a particular time for the value of at least 90% of the foreign investment value.
- KFHCARERMF shall invest at least 80% of NAV in average of fund accounting year in the foreign investment fund named, JPM Global Healthcare Fund (Master Fund). | Risk level: 7 – High risk | Hedge against currency risk upon fund manager’s discretion. Since the fund has concentrated investments in a specific industry sector, investors may suffer significant loss in the value of their investment. Investors should seek additional advice before investing.
- For KFACHINSSF*/ KFACHINRMF*/ KFCMEGASSF/ KFCMEGARMF/ KFGBRANSSF*/ KFGBRANRMF*, and KFHCARERMF, they will hedge against currency risk upon fund manager’s discretion. Therefore, these funds may be exposed to currency risk and/or investors may receive return above or below the initial investment. (*Remark: The funds will enter into a forward contract to hedge against the exchange rate risk on average of 90% of the foreign investment value.)