Investment conditions and eligible rights to receive KFCASH-A units
Conditions for the subscription through credit cards
- This promotion campaign is eligible for an investment in SSF and RMF managed by Krungsri Asset Management Co., Ltd. (“the Company”), except KFCASHSSF, KFAFIXSSF, KFCASHRMF, KFAFIXRMF, KFGOVRMF, KFLTGOVRMF, KFMTFIRMF, and new SSF/ RMF 2021 according to the Company's announcement for exemption, with the accumulated investment amount during January – December 2021.
- Investors must hold investment units invested during this promotion period until 31 March 2022, which is the date the Management Company will calculate the net accumulated investment for KFCASH-A units entitlement.
- Net accumulated investment amount means a total amount of subscription and switch-in transactions from other SSF and RMF of the Management Company completed through applied Regular Saving Plan service or regular investment of fixed investment amount each month deducted with total investment amount of redemption, switch-out transactions to other funds of the Management Company and non-participating SSF/ RMF, including transfers from SSF/ RMF units of the Management Company to other companies. The exception will be allowed only when the redemption, switch-out and transfer are made from the outstanding balances on 30 December 2020 calculated with FIFO basis by the Management Company, according to tax benefit conditions specified by the Revenue Department.
- For investors having more than one fund account, the Management Company will count the net accumulated investment amount from all of their accounts by considering the ID Card number.
- The Management Company will transfer KFCASH-A units according to the investment and entitlement conditions to investors by 30 April 2022. KFCASH-A units will be calculated at its NAV price on the allocation date.
- Net eligible investment units from SSF/ RMF Regular Investment for 12 consecutive months from Jan. – Dec. 2021 will be not considered for this above-mentioned promotion.
- RMF units transferred from PVD will be eligible only for RMF-for-PVD promotion, but not for this promotion mentioned above.
- The Management Company reserves the rights to change the promotional conditions without giving prior notice. In case of any dispute, the Management Company’s decision shall be deemed final.
- Investors can use Krungsri participating credit cards such as Siam Takashimaya, Krungsri Exclusive Signature, Krungsri Signature, Krungsri JCB Platinum, Krungsri Platinum, Krungsri Platinum Master Card, Krungsri Visa/ Master Card, Krungsri Lady Titanium, Krungsri Doctor Card, HomePro Visa Platinum, Krungsri Manchester United, Central Credit Card, Simple Visa Card, Krungsri First Choice, AIA Visa, and Test Lotus Visa to purchase SSF and RMF* of the Management Company at the minimum purchase amounts as follows:
- SSF: 500 Baht
- RMF: 2,000 Baht except KFACHINRMF: 500 Baht
KFCASHSSF, KFAFIXSSF, KFCASHRMF, KFAFIXRMF, KFGOVRMF, KFLTGOVRMF, KFMTFIRMF and new SSF or RMF 2021 according to the Management Company’s announcement for exception.
See KFCASH-A details
- Any investment unit will not join the credit card promotion and reward points accumulation.
- Conditions in using credit cards will be as set forth by the Management Company and the Credit Card Companies.
- The Management Company reserves the right to change the conditions in subscribing the funds through credit cards without giving prior notice. In case of any dispute, the Company’s decision shall be deemed final.
Read SSF and RMF investment manuals