From PVD to RMF 2021
Receive KFCASH-A at 0.2% of the total amount transfer, being equal to 2,000 Baht/ investment of 1,000,000 Baht*
From PVD to RMF … Broaden your investment for higher returns opportunity plus special promotion, receive KFCASH-A at 0.2% of the total amount transfer, being equal to 2,000 Baht/ investment of 1,000,000 Baht*
*Investment terms & conditions Investment conditions and eligible rights to receive KFCASH-A units
- This sales promotion is for PVD (Provident Fund) transferred to all RMFs managed by Krungsri Asset Management Company Limited (“Company”) except KFCASHRMF, KFAFIXRMF, KFGOVRMF, KFLTGOVRMF, KFMTFIRMF and new RMF in 2021 according to the Company’s announcement for exemption. Transfer must be completed during 2 Jan. - 30 Dec. 2021 only.
- Investors must hold investment units invested during the promotion period until 31 March 2022, which is the date the Company will calculate the net investment amount for KFCASH-A units entitlement.
- Net investment amount means total investment amount of transfers from PVD to participating RMF being deducted with total investment amount of redemption, switching to non-participating RMF, and transfer from RMF to other asset management companies.
- In case investors have mutual fund accounts of the Company, we will calculate eligible promotion value and allocate KFCASH-A units into the mutual fund account within 29 April 2022 by adhering to the fund’s NAV price on the allocation date.
- In case investors have only RMF account for PVD, the Company will calculate eligible promotion value and transfer money into bank account for redemption as specified by investors within 29 April 2022.
Read RMF investment manual
- RMF is the fund promoting long-term investment for retirement.
- Investors should understand fund features, returns, risks and study tax benefits in the investment manual before making an investment decision.
- Investors will be not eligible for tax benefits in an absence of compliance with investment conditions.
- For KFGOLDRMF
- The Fund will hedge against currency risk upon fund manager’s discretion. Therefore, the fund may be exposed to currency risk and/or investors may receive return above or below the initial investment.. Meantime, as the Fund mainly invests in foreign fund, there will be more risks associated to the economic, politic, and society of the country that the Fund intends to invest.
- The Fund invests in the fund units of foreign fund named “SPDR Gold Trust” traded in Singapore Stock Exchange. Net Asset Value (NAV) of the Fund will be calculated using closed price of SPDR Gold Trust traded in Singapore whose price may be different from the price of Gold Commodities or closed price of SPDR Gold Trust traded in other exchanges. Therefore, the investors may get the Fund at the price different from Gold Commodities price or the price of SPDR Gold Trust traded in other exchanges.
- KFACHINRMF*, KFEURORMF, KFGBRANRMF*, KFGTECHRMF, KFHCARERMF, KFINDIARMF, and KFJAPANRMF will hedge against currency risk upon fund manager’s discretion. Therefore, the fund may be exposed to currency risk and/or investors may receive return above or below the initial investment. (*Remark: The fund will enter into a forward contract to hedge against the exchange rate risk on average of 90% of the foreign investment value)
- KFAFIXRMF and KFHAPPYRMF will fully hedge against currency risk.
- KFACHINRMF, KFHAPPYRMF, KFGOODRMF, and KFSUPERRMF may invest in non–investment grade/unrated securities, investors may be exposed to the issuer's default risk resulting in a loss of entire or partial investment.
- KFGTECHRMF and KFHCARERMF have concentrated investments in a specific industry sector. Thus, investors may suffer significant loss in the value of their investment.
- For KFGOLDRMF, KFGTECHRMF, and KFHCARERMF, investors should seek additional advice before investing.